EXSEN Engineering was initially established in a sole proprietorship form of business organization in 2002 E.C. The company was founded by a professional who has more than a decade of experience in various construction chemical supply and waterproofing works under license number MT/ AA/2/0027438/2002, up until its reestablishment the company remarkably performed multiple projects.
The company has two areas of focus:
- The provision of quality oriented services in all kind water proofing work and construction chemical supply.
- Utilizing the latest technology on the construction industry in Ethiopia at all time.
- Therefore this company profile has been prepared in the following manner.
To be the partners in providing award signing quality and reliable service to our customers, and become a credible company in utilizing the latest construction chemical & waterproofing technology to fill the gap between the ever changing construction technology demands within the country
EXSEN Engineering PLC strives for professionalism in a merit based approach in all its ventures by infusing the values of the country’s rules & regulation of construction development in all of our activities. We also do our best to utilize the latest technology in all types of civil work to ensure that our clients receive quality services at all time.
- Waterproofing Work
- Construction Chemical Supplies
- Renovation Work
Our aspiration and purpose to serve clients to the best of our ability is clearly manifested by the auxiliary service we provide. Beside our persistent pledge to meet contractual obligations of the projects, we undertake the following auxiliary service:
- Consultancy service on construction chemical, waterproofing works & related services
- Assessing the problem of leakage and dampness on negative & positive pressure of water and finding lasting solution.
- Preparation of necessary tender material for construction chemical, waterproofing work, evaluation & supervision.
- Providing different materials for building technology industries.
A View on Waterproofing Work
- Ask any builders on any patch of this earth what would cause them great concern. There’s a good chance he/she’ll voice two, rain from the skies, damp in the ground. The first has as an immediate effect, the letter a delayed one. Nonetheless, either could have disastrous effects. One of them is asphalt, also referred to as bitumen. It is man’s defense to waters attack. We use asphalt to counter the threat of water and damp so that the builder can enjoy its accomplishments.
- Underground water combined with aggressive ground salts is an engineer’s nightmare. Rising water tables in cities in cities around the world pose another threat to the most vital part of any structure –the foundations. Heavy rainfall, even in short period, can penetrate the structure and cause extensive furnishings and décor.
- Waterproofing products are unassuming. But play a vital part in society. When applied, they are literally built-in protection system, safeguarding huge capital investment in buildings and reads. This ultimately maintains the quality of life of whole communities.
Waterproofing system is applied for new and old building leakage protection for the roof foundation bathroom, kitchen, metal surface, expansion joint area, water tank humidity protection, concert leakage balconies, terrace, retaining wall and temperature in the exposed area.
The waterproofing can be applied by brush coating torching, roller coating, injecting and others with tolls like roller, gas cylinder, torcher, cutter, brush and the likes, if we take an example of torching it can be applied on with propane gases torch the subsurface should be cleaned after that cold mapping a layer of PRIMER Torching liquid coating, sealing.
- In rainy season
- From pipe lines or water tank leakage
- In the building wet areas
- Side leak from the neighbors
There are different types of water proofing systems but in most cases there can be classified in to five groups.
- Liquid coating system
- Injection pump
Get in touch here
Head Office Ethio-china friendship road Abebech building first floor Office No 101 Show room Ethio-china friendship road Yetebaberut School Shop, kirkos subcity,woreda 03,House No: 120/101
No country available.
+251-118-29-44-54 |+251-118-29-84-94 | +251-911-94-94-49 |+251-911-37-37-00
- Email:EXSENplc@gmail.com or info@EXSENplc.com
- Zip/Postal :
973 A.A Ethiopia
No fax available.
- Web Address:www.EXSENplc.com